Monday, March 8, 2010

Promises

I made a promise to myself today that I'd write in my blog for at least 5 minutes everyday. Five minutes. I'm already dreading it and trying to make up an excuse to start tomorrow instead.

Great thoughts occur at the strangest times. I woke up Saturday morning and immediately realized a mistake that I had made at work the previous day. Okay, that wasn't a great thought, but it was an important one that I quickly took measures to correct (before the boss noticed!).

Guess my point is that you never know when something great or amazing will hit you. Grab a hold of those thoughts and run with them 'cause you never know which one will be the next big thing. Warning: most of them will be very, very far from the big thing.

Five minutes? Didn't check the time, but I think I said something worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment